Slither.io Alternatives for Linux
Slither.io is not available for Linux but there are some alternatives that runs on Linux with similar functionality. The most popular Linux alternative is Agar.io, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Slither.io and ten of them are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to Slither.io are Osmos (Paid), Agar.io Clone (Free, Open Source), Thrive (Free, Open Source) and Gota.io (Free).
- Eat cells smaller than you and don't get eaten by the bigger ones, as an MMO.
- The full game includes 47 levels (plus "infinite" bonus content) across 8 distinct level types: Ambient, Solar, Antimatter, Impasse, Repulsor, Sentient, Warped Chaos, and Epicycles.
- This is a simple Agar.io clone written with Socket.IO and HTML5 canvas.Game Basics- Move your mouse on the screen to move your character
- Thrive is an evolution and exploration game.
- Improved agar.io with chat and custom skins.
- Best private server multiplayer game!.
- Fast-paced online multiplayer snake game, inspired by slither.io.
- NitroClash.io is a game similar to fute.io,teamball.io,soccerball.io etc... in this game you've to score goals and be the first in the leaderboard... Be the First, Be the Coolest!.
- teamball.io is a game similar to other football io-games (SoccerBall.io,Teamball.io etc.) you have to score goals on soccer gates.
- soccerball.io is a game similar to fute.io and you have to score goals and be first in leaderboard!.