Open Source SkyTracks.io Alternatives
The most popular alternative is LMMS, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to SkyTracks.io so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting SkyTracks.io alternatives are Ardour (Freemium, Open Source), TuxGuitar (Free, Open Source), OpenMPT (Free, Open Source) and Hydrogen (Free, Open Source).
- Let's make music with a free, cross-platform tool for your computer.
- Ardour is a hard disk recorder and digital audio workstation application. Record, edit, and mix on Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows.
- With TuxGuitar, you will be able to compose music using the following features Tablature editor Score Viewer Multitrack display Autoscroll while playing
- OpenMPT (short hand for Open ModPlug Tracker) is a popular tracker software for Windows.
- Hydrogen is an advanced drum machine. It's main goal is to bring professional yet simple and intuitive pattern-based drum programming.
- Qtractor is an Audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application written in C++ with the Qt framework.
- Radium is a music editor with a new type of interface.- Compared to the normal sequencer interface editing is quicker and more musical data fits on the screen.
- LinuxSampler - free, open source pure software audio sampler with professional grade features.
- Join blocks together to build sounds with this web-based music making app.
- A free, easy to use tool for creating music.