The most popular alternative is Minecraft. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Minetest or Roblox. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 27 alternatives to SkySaga so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting SkySaga alternatives are LEGO Worlds (Paid), MineClone 2 (Free, Open Source), Terasology (Free, Open Source) and Voxelands (Free, Open Source).
- Create and explore infinite 3D voxel worlds in the definitive sandbox mining and crafting game.
- Minetest is a near-infinite-world block sandbox game and a game engine, inspired by InfiniMiner, Minecraft, and the like.
- Roblox allows you to create games, build whatever you want with lego-like bricks, play other games made by users of the community, and even participate in the economy by trading, selling, buying, and collecting items.
- In a galaxy of procedural worlds made entirely from LEGO bricks, will you... EXPLORE environments filled with adventure, then alter them?
- MineClone 2 is a survival sandbox game. Survive, gather, hunt, build, explore, and do much more.
This goal of this project is to create a free clone of Minecraft.
- Terasology (started under the name Blockmania) is an open source project started by Benjamin “begla” Glatzel to research procedural terrain generation and efficient rendering...
- The Fun-Focused Free Software Voxel World Game. Voxelands is a sandbox construction game based on Minetest.
- Blockland is a non-linear sandbox game with no set goals, giving players the freedom to design and construct elaborate structures.
- Stonehearth is a game of exploration and survival in an epic fantasy setting. Build your town, care for your hearthlings, and defend against marauding invaders.
- Tired of the roblox tyranny and greed? The Novetus community game is the solution!
Novetus was made to improve on RBXLegacy, with the addition of new features that enhance the
launcher for mod development, player customization, and overall usability.