Free SimpleMind Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to SimpleMind for Windows if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Windows alternative is FreeMind, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to SimpleMind and many of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to SimpleMind are XMind (Freemium), Freeplane (Free, Open Source), TreeSheets (Free, Open Source) and Lucidchart (Freemium).
- SponsoredLucidchart is a visual workspace that combines diagramming, collaboration, and data visualization to accelerate understanding and drive innovation. With this intuitive, cloud-based solution, everyone can work visually and collaborate in real time. .
- Free and open source, Java-based mind-mapping app for the desktop featuring a hierarchical editor that emphasizes folding.
- XMind is a brainstorming and mind mapping application. It provides a rich set of different visualization styles, and allows sharing of created mind maps via their website.
- Extensible, multi-platform mind mapping creation, analysis and presentation software.
- A "hierarchical spreadsheet" that is a great replacement for spreadsheets, mind mappers, outliners, PIMs, text editors and small databases.
- Lucidchart is a visual workspace that combines diagramming, collaboration, and data visualization to accelerate understanding and drive innovation. With this intuitive, cloud-based solution, everyone can work visually and collaborate in real time. .
- TheBrain helps you organize all your Web pages, contacts, documents, emails and files in a context-driven visual map. .
- a simple yet powerful mindmapping tool that supports brainstorming, presentation and collaboration .
- Visual Understanding Environment (VUE) is a mind-mapping and concept-mapping tool. It is also a non-linear presentation program.
- Create deep visual documents, adaptable and multi-level diagrams, flowcharts, concept maps, mind maps and models.Users can: