Paid Simple Notes Alternatives
The most popular alternative is NoteLedge. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Simple Notes so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Simple Notes alternatives are Notezilla (Paid), Miya Notes for Google Keep (Paid), Tidily.io (Paid) and LifeHQ (Paid).
- NoteLedge Cloud is the world's most versatile multimedia note-taking app that allows you to take notes, sketch your ideas, record audio and video, organize multimedia content, share and present your work.
- Colorful & powerful sticky notes app for Windows & Phones. Set reminder alarms, attach them to any website or document, organize them using folders/tags, sync sticky notes between devices & send notes across LAN or to any contact across the globe.
- «Miya Notes for Google Keep» is the easiest and the most convenient way to access Google Keep Notes on your Mac.
- Daily kanban & calendar for your day to day tasks,
Boards for your projects,
Backlog for the things you missed,
Inbox for mind dump and much more.
- First complete Productivity and Achievement system. The LifeHQ workflow keeps you accountable, organized and productive.It is the all-in-one workspace that allows you to:
- Clean and handy notes on your monitor side.• Beautiful, clean user interface• Always on your side. Hidden or shown• Markdown text formatting or no formatting
- SwissTasks shows due items such as notes, emails, calendar events and things to log in one list. It also supports you to achieve your goals by means of a weekly score.
- A beautiful notes app with all the new iOS 13 features, using brilliant custom animations whilst retaining an iOS-centric UI. Focus on writing, whilst retaining powerful features.
- North brings you the simplest, fastest experience in saving your thoughts with context on your iPhone, iPad or Mac. Jot down, copy-paste, list out – all in one app.
- Passfindr is a web based premium Personal knowledge base, Password manager and Bookmark manager application to securely store passwords and other sensitive information in a virtual vault locked with individual master passwords.