Server Monitoring Alternatives
Dashboard with 50 Monitors, Checked Every 5 Minutes, Totally Free. Monitor HTTP(S), Ping, Port and check Keywords. Get alerted via e-mail, SMS, Twitter, web-hooks or push. View uptime, downtime and response times.
- - UptimeRobot is the most popular Web-based, Android & Android Tablet alternative to Server Monitoring.
- - UptimeRobot is the most popular free alternative to Server Monitoring.
Pingdom web site monitoring and other infrastructure for you and instantly let you know when anything goes wrong. Measure uptime, downtime, and the performance of your website as experienced by visitors.
- - Pingdom is the most popular commercial alternative to Server Monitoring.
Cabot is a free, open-source, self-hosted infrastructure monitoring platform that provides some of the best features of PagerDuty, Server Density, Pingdom and Nagios without their cost and complexity.
- - Cabot is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Server Monitoring.
- - Cabot is the most popular Open Source alternative to Server Monitoring.
StatusCake.com is a free website monitoring tool which allows users to track up to 10 websites and get alerted when their site is down or is having trouble. Downtime root cause analysis is included in the free plan to help users diagnose and fix issues.
- - StatusCake is the most popular iPhone & SaaS alternative to Server Monitoring.
PHP Server Monitor is a script that checks whether your websites and servers are up and running. It comes with a web based user interface where you can manage your services and websites, and you can manage users for each server with a mobile number and email address.
- - PHP Server Monitor is the most popular Windows & Linux alternative to Server Monitoring.
All of your MX record, DNS, blacklist and SMTP diagnostics in one integrated tool. Input a domain name or IP Address or Host Name. Links in the results will guide you to other relevant tools and information.
"Is It Down Right Now" monitors the status of your favorite web sites and checks whether they are down or not. Check a website status easily by using the below test tool. Just enter the url and a fresh site status test will be perfomed on the domain name in real time...
Downdetector monitors over 3,000 services in 25 countries including telecommunication outages (internet, phone and TV service), online banking problems, websites that go down and apps that aren’t working.
- - Downdetector is the most popular iPad alternative to Server Monitoring.
SaaS monitoring tool for linux servers and websites. Think up-time robot but with more features. You can monitor your linux hosts, windows hosts under development.
While the website is still up, the application and monitoring agent has not received any updates in over a year.Newer major versions of Debian are no longer compatible.Additionally, it appears the project has been sold and merged into another product, see https://github.com/NIXStats/nixstatsagent/issues/60.
Free: Uptime Monitoring, Server Resource Monitoring, Blacklist Monitoring.
🔥 Free & open source under MIT! Über fast, backwards compatible (IE8+), tiny, and simple status page built with Hugo. Compatible with Netlify & GitHub Pages. https://github.com/mistermantas/cstate.