Sequel Pro Alternatives for Linux
Sequel Pro is not available for Linux but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on Linux with similar functionality. The most popular Linux alternative is DBeaver, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Sequel Pro and many of them are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to Sequel Pro are MySQL Workbench (Free, Open Source), phpMyAdmin (Free, Open Source), DataGrip (Paid) and Valentina Studio (Freemium).
- DBeaver - Universal Database Manager and SQL Client. DBeaver is free and open source (GPL) universal database tool for developers and database administrators.
- Provides data modeling, SQL development, and comprehensive administration tools for servers.
- phpMyAdmin is a tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the Web.
- DataGrip is a database IDE from JetBrains that is tailored to suit specific needs of professional SQL developers.— Intelligent query console
- Navicat is a database administration tool that allows you to simultaneously connect to MySQL, MariaDB, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and SQLite databases from a single application.
- SQuirreL SQL is an open-source Java SQL Client program that will allow you to view the structure of a JDBC compliant database, browse the data in tables, issue SQL commands etc.
- DbVisualizer is the universal database tool for developers, DBAs and analysts.
- A simple and lightweight SQL client desktop/terminal with cross database and platform support.
- DbSchema is a visual database design & management tool. It can connect to any SQL, NoSQL or Cloud database via JDBC drivers. The tool includes features such as Relational Data Browse, Visual Query Builder, Interactive Layouts, Data Generator and more.