Open Source Sendgrid Alternatives
The open source personalized marketing platform. Bespoke's mission is to gather information about the customer and do personalized targetting. We gather customer data through various means, including API's, behavioral intent, surveys and integrations with platforms for...
Suggest and vote on features
- - Bespoke is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Sendgrid.
- - Bespoke is the most popular Open Source alternative to Sendgrid.
- Marketing AutomationBespoke can automate marketing campaigns and activities throughout the customer journey by automatic workflows.
- Link TrackingBespoke helps you measure the performance of your links by tracking data such as location, devices, time, etc.
- Email SchedulingYou can schedule a marketing, sales, or personal email for a time in the future with Bespoke.
- Customer SegmentationBespoke allows you to divide your customers into segments, so you can determine and work with your target audience.
- Email template editorBespoke offers pre-defined email layouts so you can add content or customize your own templates.
- No Coding RequiredBespoke can be used without an coding or programming skills.
This repository has been archived by the owner on Jul 24, 2023. It is now read-only.
The open source mail server - Postal is a complete and fully featured mail server for use by websites & web servers. Think Sendgrid, Mailgun or Postmark but open source and ready for you to run on your own servers.
- - Postal is the most popular Linux alternative to Sendgrid.
A bring-your-own-SMTP-server mail relay with REST API.Suggest and vote on features
This repository has been archived by the owner on Dec 23, 2023.
Cuttlefish offers basic bounce email handling, ensuring you maintain your good mail reputation by not resending to bounced addresses.Suggest and vote on features