securityrouter.org AlternativesVPN Services & Firewalls like securityrouter.org
OpenWrt Project is a Linux operating system targeting embedded devices. Instead of trying to create a single, static firmware, OpenWrt provides a fully writable filesystem with package management. This frees you from the application selection and configuration provided by the...
Suggest and vote on features
- - OpenWrt is the most popular Linux alternative to securityrouter.org.
- - OpenWrt is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to securityrouter.org.
DD-WRT is a Linux based alternative OpenSource firmware suitable for a great variety of WLAN routers and embedded systems. The main emphasis lies on providing the easiest possible handling while at the same time supporting a great number of functionalities within the framework...
Suggest and vote on features
- - DD-WRT is the most popular Windows & Mac alternative to securityrouter.org.
pfSense is a free, open source customized distribution of FreeBSD tailored for use as a firewall, and router. In addition to being a powerful, flexible firewalling and routing platform, it includes a long list of related features and a package...Suggest and vote on features
The main product of MikroTik is a Linux-based operating system known as MikroTik RouterOS. Installed on a personal computer or server computer, it turns the computer into a network router, implementing features such as firewall rules, virtual private network (VPN) server and...
- - MikroTik RouterOS is the most popular Web-based & Self-Hosted alternative to securityrouter.org.
- - MikroTik RouterOS is the most popular commercial alternative to securityrouter.org.
VyOS is a community fork of Vyatta , a Linux-based network operating system that provides software-based network routing, firewall, and VPN functionality.Suggest and vote on features
- Command line interfaceVyOS either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
- AES-256 EncryptionVyOS has AES-256 Encryption, i.e. very strong security.
- No TrackingVyOS will not track you or use your personal data.
- WireGuardVyOS supports the Wireguard protocol for encrypted VPN traffic.
- OpenVPNVyOS supports OpenVPN, one of the most secure and reliable VPN protocols.
- Built-in VPNVyOS has a built-in VPN feature that enhances your privacy and allows you to browse the web from anywhere.
- End-to-End EncryptionVyOS has E2E Encryption, for entire or parts of the app.
Junos OS is the FreeBSD-based operating system used in Juniper Networks hardware routers. It is an operating system that is used in Juniper's routing, switching and security devices.Junos OS has no features, suggest some!
Cisco IOS (originally Internetwork Operating System) is a family of software used on most Cisco Systems routers and current Cisco network switches. (Earlier switches ran CatOS.) IOS is a package of routing, switching, internetworking and telecommunications functions integrated...Cisco IOS has no features, suggest some!
OpenWrt Project is a Linux operating system targeting embedded devices. Instead of trying to create a single, static firmware, OpenWrt provides a fully writable filesystem with package management. This frees you from the application selection and configuration provided by the...X-wrt has no features, suggest some!