Standard Vs Pro
The Standard Edition will let you capture 3D Scans and manually align them. The Pro Edition will automatically align the scans. Currently only the Standard Edition (Beta) is available.
Standard Edition Software – Beta
Note, some of these features are not yet working, or at one time did but haven’t been updated to new workflow model and so are not accessible.
How it works
1. Scan. Automate for simplicity or customize for more control.
2. Merge. Software to merge the scans together is included.
3. Order 3D models. Choose your printer or ours.
Features More Info »
CONTROL for when you want it, AUTOMATION for when you don’t.
Options to control:
* camera orientation to ensure figures stand straight
* auto or manual capture with timer: scan yourself, or take multiple scans for a full-detailed image
* depth view and color view: color view lets you see the world as you see it, depth view shows what the scanner sees.
* highlight: scan area, ground, interference, depth change (for greater precision and control), and people
* SCRIPTS. Heart of this program. What makes this WORK. Anyone can grab a scanner and try to make something out of it, but the scripts clean up the data and make it usable. 3D scanners tend to pick up a lot of weird, garbagey voxels (3D pixels), but our unique scripts clean up the data and give you images that you can use to get 3D models.
* render process: pre-integration smoothing, max angels (to eliminate weird/bad data), customize voxel settings
* add a base with custom text
* choose size
* order your 3D print from the program
* ship the 3D models to you or directly to your clients
* extensive help tags throughout the program
* tweak color
* edit lighting
* do touchups