Open Source Safari Alternatives for Android Tablet
Safari is not available for Android Tablet but there are plenty of alternatives with similar functionality. The most popular Android Tablet alternative is Mozilla Firefox, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Safari and many of them are available for Android Tablet so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Android Tablet alternatives to Safari are Google Chrome (Free), Brave (Free, Open Source), Opera (Free) and Microsoft Edge (Free).
- Mozilla Firefox (known simply as Firefox) is a free and open source web browser descended from the Mozilla Application Suite.
- Brave Web Browser is a fast, free, secure web browser with a built-in ad blocker*, tracking and security protection, and optimized data and battery experience.
- Bromite is a Chromium fork with support for ad blocking and enhanced privacy.Bromite is only available for Android Lollipop (v5.0, API level 21) and above.___
- Firefox Focus is the Mozilla-made browser that considers your privacy first and foremost.
- Seamlessly take control of your personal information, no matter where the Internet takes you.
- Kiwi Browser is made to read news, watch videos, movie trailers, listen to music, without annoyances.Browse in peace.
- Browser using the Gecko layout engine to render web pages, which implements current and anticipated web standards.
- Firefox Preview is a pilot for early adopters, developers, and anyone who wants to help make a better, more private Firefox for Android.
- Lucid Browser is a free and open source browser designed to be small, light, fast, and simple. The app itself is as small as 1 MB.