Open Source Runtastic Alternatives
The most popular alternative is GPXSee, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Runtastic so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Runtastic alternatives are RunnerUp (Free, Open Source), FitoTrack (Free, Open Source), ForRunners (Free, Open Source) and Pytrainer (Free, Open Source).
- GPS log file viewer and analyzer with support for GPX, TCX, KML, FIT, IGC and NMEA files.
- A privacy oriented fitness tracker for Android.
- ForRunners is an personal tracking app for your running which respects your privacy.
- Pytrainer is a tool to log all your sport excursion coming from GPS devices (with a focus on Garmin ForeRunnner 205, 305 and 405) or GPX files.
- Turtle Sport is an open source software developed to communicatewith GPS devices : Garmin, Suunto, etc. The followingfunctions are available:
- GPS-tracking application for tracking sportive activities, with emphasis on cycling.
- BALLDESIGNER is an AI-Design configurator for sportballs. With the use of software engineering and robot arms the company creates designs for custom sportballs.