Free Runtastic Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Endomondo, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Runtastic so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Runtastic alternatives are Strava (Freemium), Google Fit (Free), RunKeeper (Freemium) and GPXSee (Free, Open Source).
- The Endomondo Sports Tracker is a free state of the art sports application for your smartphone.
- Strava is built for passionate athletes: GPS-powered activity analysis, on-line competitions and comparisons, ad-free.
- Google Fit is a health-tracking platform developed by Google for the Android operating system. It is a single set of APIs that blends data from multiple apps and devices.
- Track your running, walking, cycling using your smartphone's built-in GPS. Record your entire activity history and track your performance progress.
- GPS log file viewer and analyzer with support for GPX, TCX, KML, FIT, IGC and NMEA files.
- Zombies, Run! is an ultra-immersive running game and audio adventure, co-created with award-winning novelist Naomi Alderman.
- Lifestyle companion to track your fitness, weight, diet, food & sleep.
- A privacy oriented fitness tracker for Android.
- Runalyze analyzes your complete training, calculates your shape, computes prognoses and visualizes your performance in different plots. Configure your own sport types - It's not limited to running.