Free Rohos Mini Drive Alternatives for Linux
Rohos Mini Drive is not available for Linux but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on Linux with similar functionality. The most popular Linux alternative is TrueCrypt, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Rohos Mini Drive and 12 are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to Rohos Mini Drive are AES Crypt (Free, Open Source), Seahorse (Free, Open Source), EncFS (Free, Open Source) and File Lock PEA (Free, Open Source).
- [TrueCrypt is not exactly "Open Source", but the source is available. See the reviews to get more information.]
- AES Crypt is an advanced file encryption utility that integrates with the Windows shell or runs from the Linux command prompt to provide a simple, yet powerful, tool for...
- Front end for GnuPG.
- EncFS provides an encrypted filesystem in user-space. It runs without any special permissions and uses the FUSE library and Linux kernel module to provide the filesystem interface.
- Platform-independent password-based authenticated encryption of files & folders.
- The Gnome Encfs Manager is an easy to use manager and mounter for encfs stashes.
- SecurStick is a free portable application that lets you carry encrypted files on your USB drive.
- DCrypt is an encryption and decryption tool that combines in a smart way multiple algorithms.
- The Gostcrypt project has been launched at the end of 2013 as fork of the (late) Truecrypt project.
- FILEBOLT™ is a cross-platform file protection service that offers enterprise-grade protection with a single click, safeguarding digital property against hacking and keeping it...