Free Rodeo Alternatives
The most popular alternative is GNU Octave, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 34 alternatives to Rodeo so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Rodeo alternatives are Jupyter (Free, Open Source), RStudio (Free, Open Source), Sage (Free, Open Source) and Scilab (Free, Open Source).
- Octave is a computer program for performing numerical computations which is mostly compatible with...
- Open source, interactive data science and scientific computing across over 40 programming languages.
- RStudio™ is an integrated development environment (IDE) for R. RStudio combines an intuitive user interface with powerful coding tools to help you get the most out of R.
- Sage is a free open-source mathematics software system licensed under the GPL. It combines the power of many existing open-source packages into a common Python-based interface.
- Scilab is a scientific software package for numerical computations providing a powerful open computing environment for engineering and scientific applications.
- IPython is an interactive shell for the Python programming language that offers enhanced introspection, additional shell syntax, syntax highlighting, tab completion and rich...
- Spyder (previously known as Pydee) is a free open-source Python development environment providing MATLAB-like features in a simple and light-weighted software, available for...
- SciPy (pronounced "Sigh Pie") is open-source software for mathematics, science, and engineering.
- Online math solver, equation editor and database, graphing calculator and science/engineering problem helper.
- wxMaxima is a document based interface for the computer algebra system Maxima. wxMaxima uses wxWidgets and runs natively on Windows, X11 and Mac OS X.