Open Source Self-Hosted RepairShopr Alternatives
RepairShopr is not available as a self-hosted solution but there are plenty of alternatives for power users and business that want to host a solution on-premise. The most popular Self-Hosted alternative is osTicket, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to RepairShopr and 14 are available as a self-hosted solution so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Self-Hosted alternatives to RepairShopr are ((OTRS)) Community Edition (Free Personal, Open Source), Helpy.io (Freemium, Open Source), Faveo HELPDESK (Paid, Open Source) and AzureDesk (Paid).
- ((OTRS)) Community Edition is the free, open source version of OTRS, a ticketing and process automation suite used by service teams to improve communication and customer satisfaction. View 79 alternatives to ((OTRS)) Community Edition
From https://community.otrs.com :
With the release of OTRS 8 at the end of March 2020, ((OTRS)) Community Edition 6 reached its end of support and maintenance. As of January 1, 2021, ((OTRS)) Community Edition 6 will not receive any further security updates.
- Free Personal • Open Source
- Self-hosted customer support helpdesk software for organizations serious about data control. Includes ticketing, helpcenter and chat. Run on-premises, in the private cloud or anywhere you want. Also, a cloud-hosted version is available,. View 144 alternatives to Helpy.io
- Freemium • Open Source
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Headquartered in Bangalore, Faveo HELPDESK provides Businesses with an automated Helpdesk system to manage customer support. View 80 alternatives to Faveo HELPDESK
- Paid • Open Source
- MySQL Community Edition
- Apache HTTP Server
- Microsoft IIS