RenameWiz is the perfect program for those who do a lot of file managing and archiving such as Webmasters, FTP traders, and so on. It allows you to rename multiple files to just about anything you want. You can rename files sequentially, specifying a starting and ending number as well as the increment amount. You can search and replace sets of characters in file names, add a prefix or suffix, and a ton of other options. It also has a simulation mode that lets you see what a certain renaming scheme would do to your files before you actually do it. The interface is straightforward and easy to use. This program perfectly fills an overlooked niche.... More Info »
RenameWiz Features Include:
- Save and run up to 100 different rename commands using your scheduler or creating custom shortcuts.
- Rename any number of files or folders with or without recursion.
- "Search and Replace" characters anywhere in filenames or folders.
- "Search and Replace" first or all occurrences.
- Strip out characters (at any position) filenames or folders.
- View a Simulation before renaming your precious files or folders.
- "Add a Prefix" (at any position) to the beginning of files or folders.
- "Add a Suffix" (at any position) to the end of files or folders.
- "Copy Files As" instead of renaming them.
- Rename file extensions.
- Add extensions to files that do not have one.
- Optionally rename "Read Only, System, or Hidden" Files.
- Incrementally number files with leading or trailing text and or zeroes.
- Incrementally "Search and Replace" numbers.
- Remove file names or extensions while numbering.
- Rename files or folders to UPPER, lower, and Proper case.
- Remove any number of characters starting at any position.
- Change file attributes in multiple folders with or without setting current attributes.
- View, Save, and print a "Rename History" screen.
- Undo the last file rename command.
- Install and Uninstall.
License reseller site is dead, so buying it is not doable.