Open Source RedisGraph Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Wikibase, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 15 alternatives to RedisGraph so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting RedisGraph alternatives are neo4j (Free, Open Source), ArangoDB (Free, Open Source), Bitsy graph database (Free, Open Source) and NetworkX (Free, Open Source).
- Wikibase is the software that runs Wikidata, but is also usable for other projects beyond that. Wikibase allows the collaborative editing of structured data on top of MediaWiki.
- You can think of Neo4j as a high-performance graph engine with all the features of a mature and robust database.
- ArangoDB database is an open-source NoSQL solution with a flexible data model for documents, graphs, and key-values.
- Bitsy is a small, fast, embeddable, durable in-memory graph database that implements the Blueprints API.
- NetworkX is a Python language software package for the creation, manipulation, and study of the structure, dynamics, and functions of complex networks.
- The Document-Graph database supports SQL and Native Queries, asynchronous commands, intents, and much more.
- Titan is a scalable graph database optimized for storing and querying graphs containing hundreds of billions of vertices and edges distributed across a multi-machine cluster.
- Graph-tool is an efficient Python module for manipulation and statistical analysis of graphs and networks.
- An embedded transactional graph engine for Python backed by a LMDB file. Works with Python 2.6, 2.7 and 3.x.
- GraphStack ™ is the name for the Neo4j Enterprise open source distributions compiled and packaged from the official Neo4j Github Repository by the Graph stack.io Team.