Free ReaConverter Alternatives for Mac
ReaConverter is not available for Mac but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is Caesium Image Compressor, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 32 alternatives to ReaConverter and 12 are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to ReaConverter are XnConvert (Free Personal), Filestar (Free Personal), Phatch (Free, Open Source) and Pixillion (Free Personal).
- Caesium Image Compressor lets you compress your pictures up to 90% without visible quality loss.
- XnConvert is an easy image converter for graphic files, photos and images available on Windows, MacOSX and Linux.
- With Filestar you can "do anything with any file". Get rid of repetitive tasks, save time and boost your productivity with over 30.000 file conversions available. Transform or convert hundreds of files, all at the same time with a few simple clicks.
- Phatch is an user friendly, cross-platform Photo Batch Processor and Exif Renamer with a nice graphical user interface.
- Pixillion is a photo and image conversion software to convert image files between gif, jpg, bmp, tif, png, pdf and much more. Before converting your file Pixillion allows you to preview the image alongside the current image parameters.
- With BIMP you can apply a set of manipulations to an entire group of images! It provides an easy to use interface and a lot of batch functions.
- adionSoft Fast Image Resizer is a small tool to quickly resize a batch of pictures. Features -Multicore processor compatible
- 1. It’s free.2. You don’t need to sign up or install anything to use it. It works in any modern browser.