Open Source RayPack Studio Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Inno Setup, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 38 alternatives to RayPack Studio so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting RayPack Studio alternatives are NSIS (Free, Open Source), WiX (Free, Open Source), IzPack (Free, Open Source) and Wix# (Free, Open Source).
- Inno Setup is a free installer for Windows programs. First introduced in 1997, Inno Setup today rivals and even surpasses many commercial installers in feature set and stability.
- NSIS (Nullsoft Scriptable Install System) is a professional open source system to create Windows installers.
- The Windows Installer XML (WiX) is a toolset that builds Windows installation packages from XML source code.
- IzPack is a one-stop solution for packaging, distributing and deploying applications.
- WixSharp enables creating MSI files or WiX source code by using C# source code. Upon execution, the C# code is transformed into a MSI file or WiX source code. Thanks to C# features such as inheritance, it becomes easy to create installers.
- makeself.sh is a small shell script that generates a self-extractable tar.gz archive from a directory. The resulting file appears as a shell script (many of those have a .
- Powerful simple-to-use application to generate stable and multi-platform installers.
Its intuitive user interface and exceptional ease of use makes it very easy to build complex desktop or web installers with large amounts of files.
- HM NIS Edit is the best Editor/IDE for...
- SFX Tool is a graphical user interface and script generator for the Nullsoft Scriptable Install System.
- This new tool will not only be providing the easy to find MSI installers, but also the hard to find ones and in some cases, the impossible to find ones - ones where we will create the MSI installers for them!.