Paid RayPack Studio Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Advanced Installer. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 38 alternatives to RayPack Studio so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting RayPack Studio alternatives are DeployMaster (Paid), InstallShield (Paid), Centurion Setup (Paid) and install4j (Paid).
- Advanced Installer is a powerful and easy to use setup authoring tool which offers full Windows Installer support and more.
- DeployMaster is the no-nonsense software installer builder from Just Great Software. Deliver your applications to customers and prospects with a good first impression.
- InstallShield is designed to enable development teams to be more agile, collaborative and flexible when building reliable InstallScript and Windows Installer (MSI) installations...
- Builds a professional software installer for Windows in a self-contained, compressed executable.
- install4j is a powerful multi-platform Java installer builder that generates native installers and application launchers for Java applications.
- Modern, easy to use crossplatform installation tool similar to InstallShield multiplatform and InstallAnywhere. It works across Linux, Windows and Mac OS X. Free Licenses for open source projects.
- Setup Factory Software Installer Builder for Windows. Advanced installer builder makes software installation programs for Windows. Award winning. Easy to Use.
- InstallAware provides Windows Installer (MSI) authoring, MSI compression, and MSI repackaging solutions.
- PACE Suite is an advanced software packaging tool with intuitive user interface and set of features providing (re)packaging in Windows installer and various virtualization formats.
- This application allows you to create MSI packages manually using a visual editor or automatically using the capturing technology.