Pwgen is a small, GPL'ed password generator which creates passwords which can be easily memorized by a human.
- - PWGen (Password Generator) is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to RandomPasswordGenerator.
- - PWGen (Password Generator) is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to RandomPasswordGenerator.
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo84 Secure password generator (twice secure) alternatives
- Free • Open Source
- - Secure password generator (twice secure) is the most popular Web-based alternative to RandomPasswordGenerator.
Secure password generator (twice secure) Features
Random Password Generator is a free password manager to generate and manage hard-to-crack random passwords. It's the best free and secure password generator for better password security.
IObit Random Password Generator Features
Advanced PassGen enables you to easily generate unique passwords by selecting a custom character set, changing the minimum and maximum password length, and so much more.
It can make any number of entirely different passwords for websites and applications from a master password of your choice. You can customize the password generated to include uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers and/or symbols.
Quickly generate passwords for your accounts, using any character set you prefer, with this lightweight, minimalistic application. The widespread use of password managers has also increased the demand for password generators.
Strong Passwd Generator (SPG) is a strong password creation utility designed to fully automate the everyday user's task of creating strong, hard to crack, passwords.
Strong Passwd Generator Features
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo28 APG (Automated Password Generator) alternatives
- Free • Open Source
APG (Automated Password Generator) is the tool set for random password generation.
Password generator. You supply the website and a master password, it generates you a password for that website. You remember only a single master password and can generate different passwords for each website you visit.
Generate millions of unique strong random passwords, numbers, masked codes, pronounceable passwords, usernames, and more. Control character placement, composition, frequency of occurrence. Eliminate duplicate, consecutive, repeating characters.
- - Password Generator 2015 is the most popular commercial alternative to RandomPasswordGenerator.
makepasswd generates true random passwords by using the /dev/urandom feature of Linux, with the emphasis on security over pronounceability.