Rainlendar Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to Rainlendar for Windows if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Windows alternative is Calendar Lock PEA, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Rainlendar and 19 are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to Rainlendar are MineTime (Paid), VueMinder Calendar (Freemium), UKs Kalender (Free) and BORG Calendar (Free, Open Source).
- If you are a very busy person with a full working, family and social life, then you cannot go wrong with Reminder Commander.
- SSuite My Calendar Diary Portable is a software utility whose purpose is to provide individuals with a simple means of keeping better track of their schedule.
- Have you ever wondered why it's such a pain in the butt to use calendaring programs on your computer?
- Quickly see the time until your next meeting from any of your calendars. Click on the button to be taken to your calendar.Update:
- 'Do It Tomorrow' is a Windows desktop application which helps you to track, organize, reuse, export, print, and summarize your tasks.
- qOrganizer is a general organizer that includes a calendar with schedule,reminders,journal/notes for every day, to-do list.
- Desktop iCalendar is a handy desktop calendar for Windows. It stays on your desktop and shows the days of the current month.
- RemindMe is a windows desktop application that will notify you of events that you created using this application.
- wtplan is a calendar program with a terminal interface, a web interface and git integration.