Open Source Rainlendar Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to Rainlendar for Windows if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Windows alternative is Calendar Lock PEA, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Rainlendar and 19 are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to Rainlendar are MineTime (Paid), VueMinder Calendar (Freemium), UKs Kalender (Free) and BORG Calendar (Free, Open Source).
- Password Encrypted Calendar: Calendar Lock PEA- Displays iCalendars that are plaintext only in RAM, but otherwise always encrypted on the device.
- BORG is a combination calendar and task tracking system. The calendar supports all sorts of appointments and also a simple todo list.
- GMinder is a reminder program that waits in your system tray and alerts you when you have an upcoming Google Calendar event.
- qOrganizer is a general organizer that includes a calendar with schedule,reminders,journal/notes for every day, to-do list.
- RemindMe is a windows desktop application that will notify you of events that you created using this application.
- wtplan is a calendar program with a terminal interface, a web interface and git integration.