Open Source Rainlendar Alternatives for Linux
There are many alternatives to Rainlendar for Linux if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Linux alternative is Calendar Lock PEA, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Rainlendar and 14 are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to Rainlendar are MineTime (Paid), Kontact (Free, Open Source), Kontact - KOrganizer (Free, Open Source) and GNOME Calendar (Free, Open Source).
- Password Encrypted Calendar: Calendar Lock PEA- Displays iCalendars that are plaintext only in RAM, but otherwise always encrypted on the device.
- Personal Information Manager (Mail, Contact, Calendar and more).
- It provides management of events and tasks, alarm notification, web export, network transparent handling of data, group scheduling, import and export of calendar files and more.
- GNOME Calendar is a simple and beautiful calendar application designed to perfectly fit the GNOME desktop. By reusing the components which the GNOME desktop is build on, Calendar nicely integrates with the GNOME ecosystem.
- Osmo is a handy personal organizer, which includes calendar, tasks manager, address book and notes modules.
- BORG is a combination calendar and task tracking system. The calendar supports all sorts of appointments and also a simple todo list.
- Orage is a new modern calendar application for the Xfce Desktop Environment. Orage has been designed from the start to be quick and easy-to-use.
- gsimplecal is a lightweight calendar application written in C++ using GTK2.
- Remind is a sophisticated calendar and alarm program. It includes the following features:
- qOrganizer is a general organizer that includes a calendar with schedule,reminders,journal/notes for every day, to-do list.