Paid Rainlendar Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to Rainlendar for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is Calendar Lock PEA, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Rainlendar and nine of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Rainlendar are MineTime (Paid), Fantastical (Paid), Fantastical 2 (Paid) and DAKboard (Freemium).
- MineTime is a free, modern and multi-platform calendar application. It connects to several calendar providers (including Google Calendar, Microsoft Exchange and Outlook.com) and provide advanced scheduling features powered by Artificial Intelligence.
- Fantastical is a flexible calendar with natural language event creation, a beautiful calendar and event list, support for CalDAV (including Google Calendar delegates) automatic...
- Fantastical 2 includes powerful features such as an incredibly intuitive parsing engine, a full calendar window (with day, week, month, and year views), a quick access mini window, iCloud reminders support, time zone support, and much, much more.
- A powerful calendar app that puts all your events right at your fingertips, always available in your Mac's menu bar.
- PreMinder is an easy to use calendar with monthly, two-monthly, week or multi-week views. A handy scrollbar that lets you move through the months of the year.