QUCS Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to QUCS for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is Circuit Simulator, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 36 alternatives to QUCS and eight of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to QUCS are LTspice (Free), Circuit Simulator (CircuitJS1) (Free, Open Source), iCircuit (Paid) and Ngspice (Free, Open Source).
- Animated electronic circuit simulator using ideal components to visualize voltage and current.
- LTspice IV is a high performance Spice III simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators.
- iCircuit is the easy to use electronic circuit simulator and designer - the perfect tool for students, hobbyists, and engineers.
- Ngspice is a mixed-level/mixed-signal circuit simulator. Its code is based on three open source software packages: Spice3f5, Cider1b1 and Xspice.
- Solve Elec is a free educational program to draw and analyze electrical circuits.
- Physical things are great. Hardware companies like Apple, Arduino, etc are disrupting our lives in a big way.
- Circuit Solver is an electronic circuit simulator. You drag your electrical components and place them on one at a time. You hook up some sources and you place some meters to read the values.