Paid Qubicle Voxel Editor Alternatives
The most popular alternative is 3D-Coat. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 17 alternatives to Qubicle Voxel Editor so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Qubicle Voxel Editor alternatives are Cubik Studio (Paid), Acropora (Paid), VoxelMaker (Paid) and SpritePile (Paid).
- 3D-Coat is the one application that has all the tools you need to take your 3D idea from a block of digital clay all the way to a production ready, fully textured organic or hard surface model.
- Model in a unique cubic style. Start modelization with boxes. Move, rotate and scale cuboids. Apply one or more textures per cube, disable any face, edit UV coordinates and create any character parts without the constraints of voxels.
- Voxelogic develops voxel-based modeling tools for terrains as well as 3D objects.
- Create 3D models of your own design and then render them with realistic lighting.
- Developed for use with primarily 2D games, SpritePile lets you create Sprite Stacks quickly and easily! View them in 2D/3D and export them for use in your game in seconds!
- With VoxEdit, it is easy to draw and view amazing 3D pixel art images. VoxEdit comes with it's own built-in image editor and 3D viewing window.