The most popular alternative is Codacy, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 14 alternatives to QuantifiedCode so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting QuantifiedCode alternatives are Source Insight (Paid), Source-Navigator NG (Free, Open Source), PyLint (Free, Open Source) and CodeFactor.io (Freemium).
- Automatically reviews code style, security, duplication, complexity, and coverage on every change while tracking code quality throughout your sprints.
- Source Insight is an advanced code editor and browser with built-in analysis for C/C++, C#, and Java programs.
- Source-Navigator NG is a source code analysis tool.
- A Python source code analyzer which looks for programming errors, it helps to enforce a coding standard and to sniff for some code.
- CodeFactor.io automatically and continuously tracks code quality with every commit and pull request, helping software developers save time in code reviews and efficiently tackle...
- Code Climate’s engineering process insights and automated code review for GitHub and GitHub Enterprise help you ship better software, faster.
- Feram is a service which finds bugs in your merge requests and automatically generates patches for those bugs.
- Scrutinizer is a continuous inspection platform helping you to create better software.
- Hosted continuous Python code metrics.
- A simple program which checks Python source files for errors.