Manage and switch between multiple proxies quickly & easily.
NOTE: Please report issues using the "Report Issue" link in the icon dropdown menu so that I can locate and fix the issue more quickly.
Alternative download link (Github): https://github.com/FelisCatus/SwitchyOmega/releases
The 2.x version features:
* Proxy authentication (username & password) is now supported.
* More flexible proxy configurations: Fixed servers, multiple SwitchProfile and rule lists.
* Reviewing and modifying proxy settings for resources that fail to load.
* New types of condition for switching and improvements to the existing condition types.
* Optimized performance for both PAC script generating and switching.
* Improved user experience in options page and dropdown menu.
* Many Bug fixes and improvements. More testing.... More Info »
== Translations ==
You can help improve the translation of SwitchyOmega or translate it into your language on Weblate:
== Upgrading from SwitchySharp ==
SwitchyOmega will try to use the existing SwitchySharp options (if installed) on installation. All options will be updated, and you can enjoy the new features without having to redo your configuration. If things don't work automatically for you, you can export a backup file manually in SwitchySharp and then import the file in SwitchyOmega.
CONFLICTS: SwitchyOmega will conflict with other extensions trying to control the proxy settings. Such conflicts are caused by the design of the Chrome browser and thus cannot be avoided. When SwitchyOmega has a higher priority, it can be configured to voluntarily give back the control by selecting the [System Proxy] item in the popup menu. Otherwise, you will see a red badge on the SwitchyOmega icon indicating insufficient priority. Re-installing SwitchyOmega should raise its priority, providing a possible workaround.