Proxmox Virtual Environment Alternatives for Linux
There are many alternatives to Proxmox Virtual Environment for Linux if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Linux alternative is VirtualBox, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 34 alternatives to Proxmox Virtual Environment and many of them are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to Proxmox Virtual Environment are VMmanager (Paid), VMware vSphere Hypervisor (Paid), XCP-ng (Free, Open Source) and Unraid (Paid).
- VirtualBox is a powerful x86 and AMD64/Intel64 virtualization product for enterprise as well as home use.
- Linux-based VPS management web control panel, which presents perfect tools for creating virtual machines, providing VPS hosting services and building cloud infrastructure.
- VMware vSphere Hypervisor ( based on ESXi ) is a free bare-metal hypervisor that virtualizes servers so you can consolidate your applications on less hardware.
- XCP-ng is a high-performance, enterprise-level hypervisor with a rich ecosystem and is the result of massive cooperation between individuals and companies. All commercial features are enabled with no commitment required to a support agreement.
- An operating system for personal and small business use that brings enterprise-class features letting you configure your computer systems to maximize performance and capacity using any combination of applications, VMs, storage devices, and hardware.
- oVirt is a virtualization management application.
- Microsoft® Hyper-V™ Server 2008 R2 is a stand-alone product that provides a reliable and optimized virtualization solution enabling organizations to improve server...
- (formerly XenServer)
Citrix Hypervisor is a leading virtualization management platform optimized for application, desktop and server virtualization infrastructures.
- Virtualizor is a powerful web based VPS Control Panel. It supports OpenVZ, Xen PV, Xen HVM, XenServer and Linux KVM virtualization.
- It is a UI built on top of Webmin for managing virtual systems, such as Xen, KVM and OpenVZ instances.