Open Source Protectimus Alternatives
The most popular alternative is FreeOTP, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 19 alternatives to Protectimus so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Protectimus alternatives are Authenticator (Free, Open Source), Open Authenticator (Free, Open Source), Authenticator (Free, Open Source) and GAuth Authenticator (Free, Open Source).
- Open source implementation of the two-factor authentication HOTP and TOTP schemes.
- Authenticator is a simple, free, and open source two-factor authentication app.
- A trusted open-source Authenticator. Formerly known as SmartWatch2 Authenticator free.
- Authenticator generates two-factor authentication (2FA) codes in your browser. Use it to add an extra layer of security to your online accounts.Features:
- A simple application for multi-factor authentication, written in HTML using jQuery Mobile, jsSHA, LocalStorage and Application Cache.