Free Protectimus Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Authy, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 19 alternatives to Protectimus so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Protectimus alternatives are FreeOTP (Free, Open Source), Google Authenticator (Free), Microsoft Authenticator (Free) and OTP Auth (Free).
- Authy is a simple way to manage two-factor authentication accounts. Authy supports Gmail, Dropbox, LastPass and thousands of other sites.
- Open source implementation of the two-factor authentication HOTP and TOTP schemes.
- Google Authenticator generates 2-step verification codes on your phone.
- One app to quickly and securely verify your identity online, for all of your accounts.
- The app for calculating one-time-passwords on iPhone and iPad. OTP Auth can be used with any service that uses one time passwords. This includes services like Dropbox and GMail with two-step-verfification enabled. OTP Auth is QR code enabled.
- Authenticator is a simple, free, and open source two-factor authentication app.
- SAASPASS is an Authenticator, Password Manager and a repository for Secure notes. It also secures access to computers such as Macs and Win with two-factor authentication. It can be used for personal use and/or by a company to secure their cloud apps.
- Duo Mobile works with Duo Security's two-factor authentication service to make logins more secure. The application generates passcodes for login and can receive push notifications for easy, one-tap authentication.
- TOTP Authenticator makes it simple and easy to enable 2-factor authentication on your accounts. The app provides option to backup data offline or on the cloud. Features like Push to Chrome, dark theme, custom icons and widgets make the app stand out.
- itsme, my digital ID:which I can now use to log in safely, share ID information and confirm actions with my mobile phone.