Paid Project Nomads Alternatives
The most popular alternative is The Elder Scrolls. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 23 alternatives to Project Nomads so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Project Nomads alternatives are The Witcher (Paid), Fable (Paid), Guild Wars (Paid) and Gothic (Paid).
- The Elder Scrolls is a series of action role-playing open world fantasy video games primarily developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks.
- A action role-playing game series based on the novel series of The Witcher by Polish author Andrzej Sapkowski. .
- The Fable series takes place in the fictional nation of Albion, a state that, at the time of the first game, is composed of numerous autonomous city-states with vast areas of...
- Very successful MMORPG with no monthly fees. PvE and PvP, heavily instantiated. Manageable heroes for your party as well as hero-NPCs. 8-skill-deck and attributes, changeable in every outpost to adjust Skills to play-style, team and preference.
- ** Get the community patches as the games are ridden with bugs**Gothic:
- Risen series are single-player, fantasy-themed action role-playing games by the German company Piranha Bytes, and published by Deep Silver.
- Stonehearth is a game of exploration and survival in an epic fantasy setting. Build your town, care for your hearthlings, and defend against marauding invaders.
- SpellForce is a combination real-time strategy and role-playing video game. The game takes place in a broken world called Eo that was torn apart by a ritual called the Convocation.
- An epic RPG based on the popular German paper & pencil series, "Das Schwarze Auge" (The Dark Eye).
- Sudeki is an action role-playing game developed by Climax Studios and initially published by Microsoft Game Studios as an Xbox exclusive in 2004. It was later ported to Microsoft Windows, released by Zoo Digital Publishing.