Self-Hosted Prezi Alternatives
Prezi is not available as a self-hosted solution but there are some alternatives for power users and business that want to host a solution on-premise. The most popular Self-Hosted alternative is Reveal.js, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Prezi and ten of them are available as a self-hosted solution so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Self-Hosted alternatives to Prezi are impress.js (Free, Open Source), emaze (Freemium), Remark (Free, Open Source) and Flowtime.js (Free, Open Source).
- impress.js is a presentation framework based on the power of CSS3 transforms and transitions in modern browsers and inspired by the idea behind prezi.
- emaze is the next generation of online presentation software. emaze allows you to create a well designed presentation without having to be a designer.
- A simple, in-browser, Markdown-driven slideshow tool targeted at people who know their way around HTML and CSS.
- Flowtime.js is an open source framework for easily build HTML presentations or websites.
- WebSlides provides all the essentials to make beautifully HTML presentations, in the easiest way possible. Just choose a demo and customize it in minutes. 120+ slides ready to use.
- Picmaker is an online design solution that helps create stunning YouTube thumbnails, channel art, and IGTV covers. It is a simpler and faster alternative to expensive and complicated design tools that are available today.
- iPress is a digital publishing solution that is dedicated to creating and publishing content of all kinds. iPress offers three tools that take care of creating, reviewing and publishing content for the millions of app users around the world.
- layerJS: open source JS framework for composing web user interfaces on animated layers.
- Make slides with Markdown easily. Fusuma is a helper which makes slides using MarkDown easily.FEATURES- makes cool slides by WebSlides