Paid PowerArchiver Alternatives
The most popular alternative is WinZip. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to PowerArchiver so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting PowerArchiver alternatives are The Archive Browser (Paid), Entropy (Paid), Archiver (Paid) and WinAce (Paid).
- The world's best file compressor in the world. Start saving your time with the world's #1 compression software. Zip, protect, manage and share all your files quickly and easily.
- The Archive Browser is a program that lets you browse the contents of archives, as well as extract them.
- Easily create, open and preview popular archive files like ZIP, RAR, 7z, TGZ and more ( 30+ formats supported ).
- Archiver (formerly known as Rucksack) is a must-have tool for anyone working with archives. Open all popular archive formats including RAR, StuffIt, 7zip, and of course Zip.
- WinAce is not just another archiving shell.
- TC4Shell is a file archive tool that supports a huge array of archive formats and integrates with Windows Explorer for the utmost simplicity.
- Bandizip X is an easy-to-use, reliable and fast zip unarchiver.
- PKZIP by PKWARE is the gold standard in data compression. PKZIP provides exceptional performance and ease of use across all enterprise operating systems.
- WinArchiver is a powerful archive utility, which can open, create, and manage archive files.
- Unzip WinZip, WinRAR, WinAce and many other types of archives as easy as 1-2-3! If you download files from the Internet, BitZipper is what you need to access them. Features: