Pomodoro Time Management Alternatives
Pomodone is the easiest way to track your workflow using Pomodoro technique, on top of your current task management service.
- - Pomodone is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Pomodoro Time Management.
- - Pomodone is the most popular free alternative to Pomodoro Time Management.
focus booster is a simple timer application following the 'Pomodoro technique' for time management.
- - focus booster is the most popular commercial alternative to Pomodoro Time Management.
Break timer with micro-breaks for Mac OS X. It is very easy to fall into bad habits when using a computer for hours on end. You care about what you are doing, so can sometimes push yourself too far, or over-strain yourself. The human body isn't built to sit in one position fo.
Time Out Features
Todo-list based on Pomodoro technique. Supports some additional features for tasks such as pinning tasks, hashtags, priorities. Useful statistics and history features for made pomodoros and tasks are also available. Free with minor limitations.
- - Pomotodo is the most popular Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Pomodoro Time Management.
Pomello turns your Trello cards into Pomodoro® tasks. It stays on top of your windows to help you stay focused on the task at hand.
Pomello helps you stay focused and on track to achieve your day-to-day tasks or life-changing dreams.
YAPA, Yet Another Pomodoro Application, is minimalistic desktop timer app for Pomodoro Technique users.
- - YAPA is the most popular Open Source alternative to Pomodoro Time Management.
The project seems to be no longer developed since May 2017 and the installer can't be downloaded from the official website anymore. Last version, 1.2.0, released in January 2015, can be still downloaded as portable program from GitHub.
Modern, stylish and fully customizable productivity timer app designed to keep you productive. The app works by setting up work, pause and long pause timers to follow, reminding you to take a break every once in a while.
- - FocusTide is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Pomodoro Time Management.
Pomolectron is a pomodoro timer in your menubar/tray. It's built with Electron and is available across all major desktop platforms.
Studyzone is a shareable and completely customizable pomodoro timer for teams and study groups. You can study alone or share a room with others. Studyzone is meant for students, developers, teams or just people that need some extra focus.