Open Source Planning Pod Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Redmine, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Planning Pod so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Planning Pod alternatives are GanttProject (Free, Open Source), Restyaboard (Freemium, Open Source), TaskBoard (Free, Open Source) and fluxday (Free, Open Source).
- Redmine is a flexible project management web application. Written using Ruby on Rails framework, it is cross-platform and cross-database.
- GanttProject is a cross-platform desktop tool for project scheduling and management. It runs on Windows, Linux and MacOSX, it is free and its code is opensource. What can it do?
- Open source Trello-like kanban board. Based on Restya platform.
- A Kanban-inspired app for keeping track of things that need to get done.
- Opensource task & productivity management tool for startups, engineered based on the concepts of OKR.
- LibrePlan is an open source web application for project planning, monitoring and control.
- SOGo is groupware server with a focus on scalability and open standards.
- Planner is the GNOME project management tool.Its goal is to be an easy-to-use no-nonsense cross-platform project management application.
- Collabtive is a cloud based groupware, easy to use and efficient for your projects.
- ZenTao is an open source project management tool, supporting Scrum. It integrates product management, project management, bug management and QA management, etc., covering all lifecycle of software development.