PL/SQL Developer Alternatives for Mac
DBeaver - Universal Database Manager and SQL Client. DBeaver is free and open source universal database tool for developers and database administrators.
Suggest and vote on features
- - DBeaver is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to PL/SQL Developer.
- - DBeaver is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to PL/SQL Developer.
- AutocompletionDBeaver can predict and complete the rest of a word or phrase you're typing.
- Dark ModeDBeaver supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Built-in viewerDBeaver shows you a quick preview of an image, page or file in supported formats.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in DBeaver without registration.
- Ad-freeDBeaver doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- PortableDBeaver can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
Opinions about DBeaver as a Alternative to PL/SQL DeveloperAlmost everyone thinks DBeaver is a great PL/SQL Developer alternative.
DataGrip is a database IDE from JetBrains that is tailored to suit specific needs of professional SQL developers.
Suggest and vote on features
- - DataGrip is the most popular commercial alternative to PL/SQL Developer.
DbGate is cross-platform database manager. Simple and effective, allowing to work with many various databases simultaneously - SQL and NoSQL.Suggest and vote on features
- Ad-freeDbGate doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- AutocompletionDbGate can predict and complete the rest of a word or phrase you're typing.
- LightweightDbGate consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Dark ModeDbGate supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Import CSV DataDbGate can import data from a CSV (Comma seperated values) file.
Oracle SQL Developer is a free and fully supported graphical tool for database development. With SQL Developer, you can browse database objects, run SQL statements and SQL scripts, and edit and debug PL/SQL statements.Suggest and vote on features
Oracle SQL Developer Features
Opinions about Oracle SQL Developer as a Alternative to PL/SQL DeveloperSome users think Oracle SQL Developer is a great PL/SQL Developer alternative, some don't.
Toad is an industry-standard tool for application development. Using Toad, developers can build, test, and debug PL/SQL packages, procedures, triggers, and functions. TOAD users can create and edit database objects such as tables, views, indexes, constraints, and users. TOAD.Suggest and vote on features
Toad for Oracle Features
Opinions about Toad for Oracle as a Alternative to PL/SQL DeveloperAlmost everyone thinks Toad for Oracle is a great PL/SQL Developer alternative.
SQuirreL SQL is an open-source Java SQL Client program that will allow you to view the structure of a JDBC compliant database, browse the data in tables, issue SQL commands etc.
Opinions about SQuirreL SQL as a Alternative to PL/SQL DeveloperSome users think SQuirreL SQL is a great PL/SQL Developer alternative, some don't.
dbForge Studio for SQL Server is an integrated environment for SQL Server development, management, administration, data reporting, analysis, version-control database changes and test data generation.Suggest and vote on features
dbForge Studio for SQL Server Features
Comments about dbForge Studio for SQL Server as a Alternative to PL/SQL Developerpros, cons and recent commentsGuest
it's for sql server NOT ORACLE0
DbVisualizer is the Universal database tool for developers, analysts and DBAs. It runs on all major OS'es and connects to all major databases and JDBC drivers.Suggest and vote on features
SQL Workbench/J is a free, DBMS-independent, cross-platform SQL query tool. It is written in Java and thus it should run on any operating system that provides a Java Runtime Environment.Suggest and vote on features
SQL Workbench/J Features
RazorSQL is an SQL query tool, database browser, SQL editor, and database administration tool for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and Solaris.Suggest and vote on features
TOra is an open-source multi-platform database management GUI that supports accessing most of the common database platforms in use, including Oracle, MySQL, and Postgres, as well as limited support for any target that can be accessed through Qts ODBC support.Suggest and vote on features
Eclipse SQL Explorer is a thin SQL client that allows you to query and browse any JDBC compliant database. It supports plugins with specialized functionality for individual databases (Oracle, DB2 and MySQL) and can be extended to include specialized support for other databases.Eclipse SQL Explorer has no features, suggest some!