Pinta Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to Pinta for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is GIMP, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Pinta and many of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Pinta are Krita (Free, Open Source), Adobe Photoshop (Paid), MyPaint (Free, Open Source) and Pixelmator (Paid).
- GIMP is a free program for such photo retouching, image composition and image authoring. Essentially it's the closest thing to Photoshop you can get for free.
- Krita is a professional Free and open source (FOSS) painting program. It is made by artists that want to see affordable art tools for everyone withith concept art, texture and matte painters, illustrations and comics.
- The standard in professional image editing and compositing for creative design work.
- MyPaint is a fast, distraction-free, and easy painting tool for digital artists. It supports graphics tablets made by Wacom, and many similar devices.
- Pixelmator is a image editing application for macOS and iOS.
- A lightweight software for illustration and making comic books on Windows and Mac OS.
- FireAlpaca is the image editor that can be used readily and easily.
- Fotor is a online picture editor and graphic designer, allowing you to use online photo editing tools, such as add filters, frames, text, stickers and effects…and apply design tools to make creative photo designs and graphics.
- Adobe Photoshop Elements combines power and simplicity so you can make ordinary photos extraordinary; tell engaging stories in beautiful, personalized creations for print and the...
- Acorn is a photo editor built for the rest of us.