Open Source PHP Code Editor Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Atom, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 39 alternatives to PHP Code Editor so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting PHP Code Editor alternatives are Brackets (Free, Open Source), Codiad (Free, Open Source), Graviton Editor (Free, Open Source) and Koding (Free, Open Source).
- Extensible, cross-platform text editor with a rich ecosystem of plugins and themes.
- Codiad is an open source, web-based, cloud IDE and code editor with minimal footprint and requirements
- Graviton Code Editor is a minimalist, cross-platform editor focused on speed, customization and productivity.FEATURES- Themes- Plugins
- Koding is a self-hosted development environment for teams to come together and code in the browser.
- A lightweight yet powerful IDE/code editor that comes in both Web and desktop editions, the latter written with PHP and including choices for several platforms (Windows, Linux, Mac).
- Judge0 IDE is a free and open-source online code editor that allows you to write and execute code from a rich set of languages.
- Online-php.com is a free online IDE for editing files on an FTP server.
- Neutron IDE is a web based IDE. Neutron IDE allows you to edit code via your web browser on any server you own.FEATURESSyntax highlightingAuto indentation and outdent
- ECCO stands for online code editor and compiler. It's a programming IDE which supports many languages and is accessed through the browser.