PGP Desktop Alternatives
The most popular alternative is GPG4Win, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 8 alternatives to PGP Desktop so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting PGP Desktop alternatives are GPGTools (Freemium, Open Source), p=p pretty Easy privacy (Free, Open Source), GNUPGK (Free, Open Source) and Symantec Desktop Email Encryption (Paid).
- Gpg4win (GNU Privacy Guard for Windows) is encryption software for files and emails.
- Use GPG Suite to encrypt, decrypt, sign and verify files or messages. Manage your GPG Keychain with a few simple clicks and experience the full power of GPG easier than ever before.
- It offers an automatic and easy to use solution with end-to-end protection for all written digital communications over the Internet. It have been designed to provide extremely easy and automatic encryption by default for e-mail.
- A GnuPG Frontend GUI made in C#. It is compatible with PGP as well so it can be a very useful tool for encryption/decryption.
- Desktop Email Encryption provides an end-to-end email encryption solution that automatically encrypts and decrypts email directly from one user's client to another's...
- Paubox provides HIPAA compliant email encryption without the hassle of extra steps. Just send emails like normal from any device.
- Mynigma is a new kind of email client with built-in encryption.
- PGP Tool has following features:- Open PGP Files- Encrypt any file as PGP file- Create new PGP keys- Import and export PGP keys