Perfect Viewer Alternatives for Linux
Perfect Viewer is not available for Linux but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on Linux with similar functionality. The most popular Linux alternative is Evince, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 45 alternatives to Perfect Viewer and 12 are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to Perfect Viewer are YACReader (Free, Open Source), Mcomix (Free, Open Source), PDF Studio (Freemium) and Comix (Free, Open Source).
- Evince is a document viewer for multiple document formats: PDF, Postscript, djvu, tiff, dvi, XPS, SyncTex support with gedit, comics books (cbr,cbz,cb7 and cbt). For a comprehensive list of formats supported, see Supported Document Formats. .
- YACReader (Yet Another Comic Reader) is a free cross-platform comic reader with support for multiple comic files and image formats.
- MComix is an user-friendly, customizable image viewer. It is specifically designed to handle comic books, but also serves as a generic viewer.
- Create, Convert, Review and Edit PDF Documents on Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- Comix is an image viewer specifically designed to handle comic books. It reads ZIP, RAR and tar archives (also gzip or bzip2 compressed), as well as plain image files.
- GonVisor is a viewer of pictures, comics, magazines, books, images in electronic format.
- Atril is a simple multi-page document viewer. It can display and print PostScript (PS), Encapsulated PostScript (EPS), DJVU, DVI, XPS and Portable Document Format (PDF) files.
- OpenComic is a free and open-source comic and manga reader for Windows, Mac and Linux, written with Node.js and using Electron.Features
- Qt based ebook reader Currently supports: pdf epub djvu fb2 mobi azw / azw3 / azw4 cbr / cbz md.