Paid Pear Note Alternatives
The most popular alternative is NoteLedge. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Pear Note so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Pear Note alternatives are WizNote (Paid, Open Source), Noti (Paid), Miya Notes for Google Keep (Paid) and Tidily.io (Paid).
- NoteLedge Cloud is the world's most versatile multimedia note-taking app that allows you to take notes, sketch your ideas, record audio and video, organize multimedia content, share and present your work.
- WizNote is a Note software, which is especially designed for Internet users and mobile Internet users.
- This simple productivity app allows you to log all of the tasks you need to complete for the day within Notification Center.
- «Miya Notes for Google Keep» is the easiest and the most convenient way to access Google Keep Notes on your Mac.
- Daily kanban & calendar for your day to day tasks,
Boards for your projects,
Backlog for the things you missed,
Inbox for mind dump and much more.
- Note-taking becomesintuitive again Organize your personal, work and class notes.View and edit Microsoft OneNote on iPad and Mac.Your OneNote companion on iPad
- Note-ify it's an elegant, simple and easy-to-use application made in minimalistic design developed for the iPhone and iPad.
- SwissTasks shows due items such as notes, emails, calendar events and things to log in one list. It also supports you to achieve your goals by means of a weekly score.
- Daybreak is a to-do app that reduces your planning time by figuring out when you like to be reminded.
- The versatile information manager which can accommodate your notes of any kind.