What is Peak Money?
Set goals mindfully. Save money easily. Earn rewards constantly. Peak is the best way to set clear goals, automate your saving toward them, and track your progress. Plus, you'll earn up to 1.5% on your savings annually!
Instead of lumping all your money for all your goals into your savings account, we offer a dedicated account that lets you name your goals and create a visual representation for each one: A peak! For each peak, you’ll see a beautiful, custom, 3D representation of the mountain you’re climbing, so you can keep track of your progress toward that goal.
Then, use Automatic Savings, to make it super easy to reach your peaks. Choose between two simple options:
- Scheduled Saves: Recurring transfers from your bank, or
- Round-ups: Connect your credit or debit card, and we’ll round every transaction up to the nearest dollar and save the difference. $2.75 on coffee? That’s a shiny quarter toward one of your peaks. And you’ll also earn as you save, with Peak Rewards! You’ll receive 1% on your annual savings (up to 1.50%, with an account balance over $1,000!), which you can cash out or put right back toward your goals.
We know that, even when it’s simple… saving can be hard. So we’ve included as much support and encouragement as possible, to help you keep climbing. If you’re discouraged, we’ve got inspiring quotes. If you’re feeling stressed, we’ve got a breathing exercise to help you relax. Whatever you need, we’re here to help.
Important note: Peak is free to download, and you’ll have a 14 day free trial to try it out! After that, it costs $2.99 / month.
Other important note: Your security is our top priority. Everything you save with Peak is protected by Bank-Level security, and is insured by the US Government. Seriously. Through the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), your Peak account is guaranteed safe, up to $250,000.
The service was discontinued in April 2022
Features Suggest and vote on features
Comments and Reviews Post a comment / review all • positive • negative relevance • dateNo comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about Peak Money, and it has gotten 2 likes
- Developed by Peak Financial LLC
- Proprietary and Commercial product.
- Subscription that costs about $1 per month.
- 5 alternatives listed