PDQ Deploy Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to PDQ Deploy for Windows if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Windows alternative is Ninite, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 43 alternatives to PDQ Deploy and many of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to PDQ Deploy are Chocolatey (Freemium, Open Source), Ketarin (Free, Open Source), Just Install (Free, Open Source) and AppGet (Free, Open Source).
- Ninite is the easiest way to install software. Pick the apps you want, and the Ninite installer will download and install all of your selected apps at once, automatically.
- Chocolatey NuGet is a Machine Package Manager, somewhat like apt-get, but built with Windows in mind.
- Ketarin is a small application which automatically updates and optionally installs setup packages by monitoring web pages for changes.
- just-install - The stupid package installer for Windows.
- Free and Opensource package manager for Windows.
- WAPT is a package manager for Windows which provides installation, removal and upgrades of software in managed environment. Software can be deployed through a central management console. WAPT was modeled on GNU/Linux Debian APT, hence its name.
- WPKG is an open source software deployment and distribution tool. The site has a large collection of silent installers.
- Open source continuous delivery server with a first-class build and deployment engine for complete control and visibility. .
- A world of apps in the Microsoft Store.
- The Silent Install Builder is a great tool if you need to quickly install a set of software on a multiple computers.