Free PDFCreator Alternatives for Mac
PDFCreator is not available for Mac but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is SodaPDF. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try CUPS-PDF or PDFwriter for Mac. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to PDFCreator and 16 are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to PDFCreator are Infix PDF Editor (Paid), PDFify (Freemium), PDF Reader Pro (Freemium) and PDFManagerUltimate (Paid).
- CUPS-PDF is designed to produce PDF files in a heterogeneous network by providing a PDF printer on the central fileserver.
- PDFwriter is a printer driver for Mac OS X, which will let you generate PDF files by simply printing.
- PDF creation with text recognition and scanner support. Features email and webpage import to PDF.
- Join the 60M users who are already working with PDF Reader Pro for Reading, Editing, Annotating, Create & Fill Form, Converting, Creating, OCR, and signing PDFs on their Mac, iOS, Android and Windows.
- PyPDF2 - A utility to read and write pdfs with Python
- The Pdf It! extension is designed for FireFox and runs on any platform: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. The Pdf It!
- Cisdem PDFCreator for Mac lets you easily create PDF from Word, PowerPoint, EPUB, Text, RTFD, HTML, CHM, JPG, and PNG, etc. It can do both partial conversion of one single file and batch conversion, and even merged conversion with several files.
- The WWF format is a PDF that cannot be printed out. It’s a simple way to avoid unnecessary printing. So here’s your chance to save trees and help the environment.
- PDF Letterhead is a simple desktop app for OSX to apply your own company logo or letterhead on PDF documents. Apply letterhead's or logo on letters, quotations, invoices or contracts.
- Create PDF files from any application using deskPDF Creator! Print to PDF