PDF-XChange Editor Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to PDF-XChange Editor for Windows if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Windows alternative is SumatraPDF, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to PDF-XChange Editor and loads of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to PDF-XChange Editor are PDFsam (Freemium, Open Source), Adobe Acrobat DC (Paid), PDF24 Creator (Free) and PDFCreator (Freemium).
- PDF Annotator is a powerful program that allows users to make a variety of different kinds of notes on PDF documents.
- PDFescape is your free, online PDF reader, editor, form filler, & form designer. Without required downloads or installations! Without watermarks! Without required registration!
- PoDoFoBrowser is a graphical browser and editor for the object structure of PDF files.
- PDF Cutter is a free PDF document splitting software, it can help you to quickly split PDF files. Software supports three splitting methods, you can choose according to your requirements, simple and easy to use.
- Infix PDF editor lets you open, edit and save PDF files. It’s easy and quick – you can change text, fonts, images and more.
- PDF Assistant - simple in use application, that let you easily interact with any pdf file.
- Corel PDF Fusion is the all-in-one PDF toolkit: Powerful PDF Creation Software; Versatile PDF viewer; Supports 100+ file formats; Easy PDF creation; Save files to PDF, XPS and DOC...
- Join the 60M users who are already working with PDF Reader Pro for Reading, Editing, Annotating, Create & Fill Form, Converting, Creating, OCR, and signing PDFs on their Mac, iOS, Android and Windows.
- Pdf995 makes it easy and affordable to create professional-quality documents in the popular PDF file format.
- modern computer flatboat is a mobile pdf viewer written in Qt and using MuPDF's libfitz.Some of flatboat's features are (for other features see the help page):