Free pdf-notes Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Foxit Reader. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Evince or Xodo. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 29 alternatives to pdf-notes so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting pdf-notes alternatives are PDF Reader (Freemium), PDF Studio (Freemium), Atril (Free, Open Source) and INKredible (Freemium).
- Free PDF software that enables you to create, annotate, share, and collaborate on PDF documents.
- Evince is a document viewer for multiple document formats: PDF, Postscript, djvu, tiff, dvi, XPS, SyncTex support with gedit, comics books (cbr,cbz,cb7 and cbt). For a comprehensive list of formats supported, see Supported Document Formats. .
- Xodo is the ultimate cross-platform PDF viewer and annotator. Powerful, fast, and optimized for all phones and tablets, Xodo makes it easy to access, edit, mark up, sort, share, sync, manage, sign, and more with even the most complex PDF documents.
- PDF Reader is the one app you can rely on when you need a portable solution to work with PDFs.
- Create, Convert, Review and Edit PDF Documents on Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- Atril is a simple multi-page document viewer. It can display and print PostScript (PS), Encapsulated PostScript (EPS), DJVU, DVI, XPS and Portable Document Format (PDF) files.
- INKredible is an app with a single mission: to make your handwriting experience on tablets as good as, if not better, than pen on paper.SIMPLE
- LectureNotes is an Android app for note-taking by handwriting on the screen, in particular with a stylus.
- The Flipping PDF Reader allows to read PDF documents in user friendly interface with flipping book effect. Good looking and convenient alternative for Adobe PDF Reader.
- HandWrite Pro is a note-taking app for your finger or stylus, but it is also an advanced vector-based drawing app.