PAST - PAlaeontological STatistics Alternatives
The most popular alternative is R (programming language), which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 36 alternatives to PAST - PAlaeontological STatistics so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting PAST - PAlaeontological STatistics alternatives are MATLAB (Paid), RStudio (Free, Open Source), Mathematica (Paid) and PSPP (Free, Open Source).
- R is a free software environment for statistical computing and graphics.
- Enterprise-class computing environment and programming language for numerical computation.
- RStudio™ is an integrated development environment (IDE) for R. RStudio combines an intuitive user interface with powerful coding tools to help you get the most out of R.
- Definitive technical computing system spanning machine learning and neural networks, data science, visualizations and much more.
- PSPP is a free software application for analysis of sampled data. It has a graphical user interface and conventional command line interface.
- Xcos is a graphical editor to design hybrid dynamical systems models. Models can be designed, loaded, saved, compiled and simulated.FeaturesPalettes Browser
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic computation.
- Maple is a general-purpose commercial computer algebra system. Users can enter mathematics in traditional mathematical notation. Custom user interfaces can also be created.
- RKWard is an easy to use, transparent frontend to the R programming language, a very powerful, yet hard-to-get-into scripting-language with a strong focus on statistic functions.
- The IBM SPSS software platform offers advanced statistical analysis, a vast library of machine-learning algorithms, text analysis, open-source extensibility, integration with big...